Constructing Experience:
How Life Can Trigger Meaning and more questions than answers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Toast to Change

INCIDENT:
For the past three years I have been putting on the back burner an important project. I don't know why I didn't finish it sooner because in the end it only took one intense week to finish up. Well, I take that back. It has been an evolving product in the making over the past three years with seven renditions. And without those other sixth renditions, I don't think that the final draft would have come so easily. The point being is that it is no longer hanging over my head and that it is an amazing relief.

MORAL:
Why do I get myself in these ridiculous situations? I know I should be doing certain things but I become paralyzed, which not only hurts myself but those relying on me. So with this huge project out of the way, I have a chance to start over. I need to make a change in my life. No more excuses. With this new pledge, I hope that I can meet my own expectations for myself, that I can rise to the occasion, and that I can be all that I am and should be.

I am looking to you to please hold me to this standard.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger bobathy said...

hey, congrats!

(for some reason, blogger wants me to type keeaevih. oh, type it down there. oh. never mind.)

9:02 PM

 
Blogger the silent observer said...

Does that mean a certain book is done?

6:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home