Constructing Experience:
How Life Can Trigger Meaning and more questions than answers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's snowing and it is only September

INCIDENT:
It was raining this morning... an all around deary day. I had gone to workout and I came back to eat before I did some work. But as I was leaving again this afternoon, I opened the door only to stare out into whiteness. It was snowing. And it is only September.

MORAL:
It is dang cold out here. I thought maybe I am just a big weather wuss after three years in San Diego. Well at least that is what my east coast friends tell me. But now that it is snowing I know that I am not crazy. It is cold here.

There is going to be a lot more to get use to then I consciously anticipated.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cayenne said...

Yay for snow! Funny how it has yet to frost in ALASKA. It must be cold in UT. I have also been told that the seasonless SD has made me a wuss. oh well, sign.

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home