Constructing Experience:
How Life Can Trigger Meaning and more questions than answers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Urban Prankster

INCIDENT:
My newest obsession is the blog Urban Prankster. According to their about me, "Urban Prankster covers pranks, hacks, participatory art, flash mobs, and other creative endeavors that take place in public places in cities across the world."

Their most recent post was on a piece from Bruno Taylor's "Playful Spaces" series where he installs a swing at a London bus stop.



Several blog's have covered Bruno Taylor's "Playful Spaces" work. Check them out:
Pixelsumo -- Bruno Taylor

Wooster Collective -- Bruno Taylor's Playful Spaces

TreeHugger -- Go Play Outside: Bruno Taylor Makes Cities Fun

designboom -- playful spaces by bruno taylor

Urban Prankster -- Bus Stop Swing

MORAL:
This video made me very happy this morning so I just had to share the happiness that it brought to me. I think I will search out a swing later this afternoon and rekindle the joy of childhood.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home