Constructing Experience:
How Life Can Trigger Meaning and more questions than answers

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

For People Who Need Gratuitous Amounts of Energy!!

INCIDENT:
I haven't posted in awhile cause I have been enjoying the company of a couple of visitors over the past few weeks. Plus I always feel like I am behind in my work so I have been working whenever I have a free moment. It is a vicious cycle. Lately to get me through the long hours of work, I have been indulging in some YouTube videos (and of course some online Scrabble... you can't go without Scrabble!). These Power Thirst commercials are my current favorites. They crack me up. Enjoy!





MORAL:
Is there a moral other than that this is super funny? Who couldn't use a drink that makes you uncomfortably energetic?! I'm sold.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home