Constructing Experience:
How Life Can Trigger Meaning and more questions than answers

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Why I don't get any work done...

INCIDENT:


UPDATE (07/31/08): Since I think this image was taken off the world wide web, I'll just explain what it contained. It was a cartoon of a nerdy guy dressed in a V-neck sweater vest, khaki pants and wearing glasses on the right side of the image. Above him were the words "Research Paper." On the left hand side of the image was a girl in a bikini with a birthday cake. Godzilla is standing behind her as airplanes are whizzing by his head. Above them were the words "The Internet."

MORAL:
The internet is incredibly addicting and distracting. It's an infinite source to feed my procrastination tendencies. I am thinking that I should probably regulate my internet use, but now is it really realistic to quit cold turkey? I think not.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home