Constructing Experience:
How Life Can Trigger Meaning and more questions than answers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

11 Pep Talks

INCIDENT:
I spent the Thanksgiving holiday with some of my close friends and lots and lots of really good food. It was nice to spend Thanksgiving among people that I love and respect. Not only can they all cook ridiculously well, but they are also very smart. They're an inspiration.

And as I am at the very beginning of what will be a lifetime of research, I could use all the inspiration and advice I can get... so my trip west resulted in a full stomach and a shifted perspective.

MORAL:
It is amazing what some experience can do to your confidence and productivity. I have to remember that in time I will get there myself. But it is wonderful in the meantime to have the advice and good words from those who are a bit further in the process than I.

To my dear friends, I take this time to express my thanks.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home