Constructing Experience:
How Life Can Trigger Meaning and more questions than answers

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Restless Nights

INCIDENT:
So for about two months now I have been having some problems sleeping. I can't seem to have one night of restful sleep. As a side note... to top it all off, I read an article this morning about research from the University of Bristol that coffee (rather caffeine) does not make someone more alert than normal. What?!
  • Coffee 'no boost in the morning'
  • MORAL:
    Perhaps it is anxiety or stress or maybe the fluctuating temperature in the apartment, but I have tried almost everything to address this increasing problem in my life. It's amazing how annoying it is not to be able to sleep well day after day. It affects everything.

    Labels: ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm with you 100%. Not sleeping sucks. Have you changed your work out habits recently? That always does it to me.

    5:47 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home