Constructing Experience:
How Life Can Trigger Meaning and more questions than answers

Monday, October 09, 2006

Flight to Somewhere?

INCIDENT:
I just took my second transcontinental flight in two weeks and I have another one to look forward to next weekend. I am a bit exhausted. I hate planes. I hate airports. But I of course have to endure it all because they are a means to an end.

MORAL:
How do we measure what is important in our lives? When do we decide that we should deal with the day-to-day instead of all of the others things that might be individually more important or valued? What is the balance? What is the point? Perhaps it is the difference between the big picture and the details. But what happens when the details no longer make up the big picture? Or is it that we don't see how the details make up the big picture? Can we find clarity again? Where are we headed? I have more questions than anything else.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home